Friends of Cambourne Village College
We are a group of parents dedicated to raising awareness in our community, with the goal of raising money for equipment as well as educational and entertainment programs at the College. All parents of children attending CamVC are welcome to join our group.
As our school grows, so will the need for funds to support things like after school clubs and activities, school trips, sports equipment, and the biggest item on our "wishlist" - a school minibus to transport students to sporting events and other extracurricular activities.
We hold monthly meetings to plan fun (and fundraising) events for students and parents, such as Quiz Night, Disco nights, socials, Christmas concert, and the summer BBQs.
The old adage, "the more the merrier" definitely applies to our desire to have as many parents as are interested join the Friends group. Every event needs volunteers to plan, set up, serve refreshments, etc., and on top of helping our students, we have FUN doing it!
Top 5 Reasons to Join Friends:
- Make new friends whilst helping to plan fun activities for both students and parents
- Be an important part of shaping the future of our school
- Always be the first to know about upcoming opportunities & events
- First dibs on the best seats in the house at school performances!
- Elizabeth's beetroot chocolate cake, served at our monthly Friends meeting!
For more information, please contact Jen Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07944154003.
We would be highly appreciative of your support in helping us to raise funds via the easyfundraising website. You can join easyfundraising and collect free donations for Cambourne Village College every time you buy something online. It won't cost you a penny extra.