Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT - RESPECT
Respect for the community
Respecting your community involves:
- Respecting your peers
- Respecting all staff members
- Respecting others outside the school
- Supporting charities
- Doing our best to enrich the community in Cambourne.
Respect for self
Respecting yourself involves:
- Being aware of your mental and physical well-being
- Asking for support when you need it
- Working to your full potential
- Wearing the correct uniform
- Understanding your right to be respected by others.
Respect for the environment
Respecting your environment involves:
- Respecting the school facilities
- Respecting the safety of yourself and of others
- Respecting the environment in and outside school
- Being eco-friendly (eg. recycling, not littering, turning the taps off).